Each book can be read as a standalone! None of them contain cliffhangers. However, some of the characters overlap, so you might enjoy reading them in order as all of my solo-written books are from the same world.
How the books overlap:
- Brady from The Dearest Series gets his own book, Shameless, and kicks off the Texas Nights series.
- Kat and Tori from Texas Nights have a cousin, Gabby, who kicks off the Varsity Dads series with The Varsity Dad Dilemma.
How should I read if I want to start from the very beginning?
- Start with The Dearest Series, Texas Nights, and then Varsity Dads.
Can I just read a series without going back?
- ABSOLUTELY! I make sure that each and every book can be read as a standalone, and that goes for the series too. I promise you won't be confused.
Lex has a knack for weaving raw emotions, sensuality, angst, romance, and sexy times into one amazing and heartfelt story.
- Michelle, Four Chicks Flipping
I don't know how Lex does it, but every time, every single time, she manages to make me fall head over heels for her writing...
- Giselle, Hopeless Book Lovers
I simply adore Lex's writing style. She has me laughing one minute, swooning the next, and making me change my panties soon after!
- Tiffany, Give Me Books